torek, 30. junij 2015

Challenge #225 at Hanna and Friends

Hello my dear followers. 
Here is my last post for the Hanna and Friends blog. It was lovely journey and great experience and it was pleasure to work with those tallented ladies. 

Don't miss our challenge #225 Inchies. Our sponsor for this one is 


For this challenge I used a stamp from Wiff of Joy. I just love Henry the Mouse. The stamp is called Moments 2 Remember and it's available here. 

I used black cardstock and white paper with pink stripes - from Kaisercraft and Spectrum Noir pencils for colouring the image. I added a flower, a bow and some pearls.


Challenges:


4 Comments:

  1. Cute image and well colored, nice layout. Thanks for your entry into our blog hop at Love To Scrap.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Awesome! Thanks for joining at ATSC: Bingo
    Hugs
    Dewi

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. cute and thank you for joining us at Suzy Bee's crafty hugs Judith DT x

    OdgovoriIzbriši